• Understand how breathing patterns affect our whole and be able to facilitate new, healthier patterns.
• Apply the PSA subjective evaluation techniques of the musculo-skeletal and myofascial systems.
• Apply new and specific hands on myofascial techniques from the SMFT™ curriculum,
understanding their relationships to the whole being.
• Integrate Postural Somatic Awareness exploration and exercises with these new, manual techniques.
• Understand the specific anatomy and physiology required for very specific, advanced specific techniques